Los Angeles has more electric vehicle chargers than any other American city.
There are over 10,000 chargers across the city thanks to the city's own aggressive "Green New Deal" and the resulting partnerships with local EV companies. The move has attracted several companies to the region.
- A Super-Charged Electric Vehicle Market: Rivian, Fisker and Karma ... ›
- Los Angeles Could Soon See More Jobs in the Electric Vehicle ... ›
- EVgo Goes After $2.6B SPAC Deal, Shares Soar - dot.LA ›
Dodger Stadium will become a vaccination site by the end of the week, as Los Angeles officials close the nation's largest testing operations Monday.
City and county officials hope as many as 12,000 people will be vaccinated each day at the site as the effort to vaccinate Americans ramps up.
- Here's How Curative, Inc, Plans to Roll Out Coronavirus Testing to ... ›
- Curative Founder Fred Turner on Next Steps For COVID Testing ... ›
- Dodger Stadium Prepares for COVID-19 Vaccinations - dot.LA ›
- This Twitter Bot Alerts LA Residents About Open Vaccine Appointments - dot.LA ›
- Dodger Fans Finally Experience $100 Million Stadium Upgrades - dot.LA ›