L.A. Tech Week has brought venture capitalists, founders and entrepreneurs from around the world to the California coast. From stereotypically L.A. activities (morning hikes! surfing!) to investor cliches, it was easy to make jokes about the event.
So here’s L.A. Tech Week, seen through a social media lens.
The week-long event drew in 15,000 attendees and boasted 200 events—but getting into some of them proved to be difficult.
On Tuesday, dot.LA cofounder and executive chairman Spencer Rascoff spoke at “ The Founders Guide to L.A.”
Rascoff later discussed L.A. Tech Week with Bloomberg.
a16z brought the crypto community together for happy hour.
Founders and investors also lounged at The Bungalow in Santa Monica.
Some attendees brought Alabama Rush energy to their Tech Week outfits.
- LA Tech Week: Women's Health, the Metaverse & VC - dot.LA ›
- LA Tech Week: Powerlifting, Digital Nomads and Sexy Tech - dot.LA ›
- LA Tech Week Kicks Off with a Look at Proptech in SoCal - dot.LA ›
- Here's What To Expect At LA Tech Week - dot.LA ›
- L.A. Tech Week: Surfing, Kabobs and Gen Z's NextDoor - dot.LA ›