If it seemed like everyone and their mother took up gaming this year, that may be because playing became far more popular as social media transforms the industry.
Nearly all games allow for multiple players to interact inside the game, but this year as the pandemic kept people at home, game worlds further converged with social media. Gamers used livestreaming platforms like Twitch and Discord to connect as they play.
- VENN Launches 24/7 Gaming Coverage - dot.LA ›
- Bitmoji Paint is Snap's Latest Collaborative Game - dot.LA ›
- Artie Reopens its Round and Goes After Gaming's Big Problem - dot ... ›
Here's the deal: the first segment of a three-part Joe Biden interview aired Wednesday on Snapchat's "Good Luck America." Parts two and three will follow on Thursday and Friday, respectively.
Interviewer Peter Hamby did not mince words in asking Biden about his being perceived as "old, out of touch, and kind of lame."
- joe-biden - dot.LA ›
- Joe Biden Takes to Snapchat's 'Good Luck America.' - dot.LA ›
- Snap Removes Trump's Account From its Discover Platform - dot.LA ›
- An AI Debate Analysis Shows Trump in Character - dot.LA ›
- Snapchat Locks Trump's Account After Riot at Capitol - dot.LA ›