Work has changed quite a bit in the past year. COVID-19 introduced a very large segment of employees in the U.S. to working remotely and challenged long-standing assumptions about what a company needs to be productive. As lockdowns lift and the world begins to return to a new normal, some aspects of how we work are likely to change for good.
In this installment of our "dot.LA Explains" series, host Kelly O'Grady dives into some key trends to watch in the coming months, including remote work, new technology, changing demographics, gig work and a new focus on wellness.
Watch to learn more about the future of work, and follow us on Instagram for daily video content.
- The Future of Real Estate: Bigger Offices and Smaller Chains - dot.LA ›
- Nearly Half of Employees Want to Continue to Work From Home ... ›
- As the Pandemic Recedes, Get Ready for Office Awkwardness - dot.LA ›
- Capsida Partners With CRISPR Therapeutics To Treat ALS - dot.LA ›
- California Workers Could Soon Go Maskless - dot.LA ›