It's been a prolific run for Headspace since closing a $93 million round last year. The Santa Monica-based startup inked a series of corporate partnerships and even launched a Netflix special called Headspace Guide to Meditation.
In its latest move to push out the meditation app—and eventually land FDA approval—Headspace has brought on an ex-Hulu executive to lead marketing.
- Snap Partners with Headspace For Meditation Tools - dot.LA ›
- Headspace Adds Former QuickBook Executive as Global Audience ... ›
- headspace - dot.LA ›
- Headspace Raises $93 Million as Meditation App Enters Expansion ›
- Headspace makes meditation app free for the nation's 23 million ... ›
Fisker Inc. wants to make an electric car for global markets, and it plans to team with a manufacturer of Apple devices to make it a reality in less than three years.
Foxconn, the Taiwanese electronics producer, and the Manhattan Beach-based automaker announced Wednesday that the two companies signed a memorandum of understanding to develop and build an electric car toward the end of 2023 destined for not only North America and Europe markets, but also China and India. Fisker will lean on Foxconn's experience with supply chain for electric components, while it likely focuses on design. A formal partnership is expected sometime in the second quarter.
- Faraday Future Strikes Deal with China's Top Auto Group - dot.LA ›
- Henrik Fisker on His New Electric Car Plans - dot.LA ›
- Faraday Future Looks to Grow in China - dot.LA ›
Los Angeles is seeing a renaissance in medical technology.
Earlier this month a venture capital firm headed by two former Amgen executives announced they raised $500 million to boost and incubate new life science and biotech companies across Los Angeles. And the firm, Westlake Village Biopartners, is working to develop a 30,000 square foot campus in Thousand Oaks.
- telehealth - dot.LA ›
- telemedicine - dot.LA ›
- Watch Three Los Angeles Health Startups Pitch Investors - dot.LA ›
- LA's Surgical Theater Gives Doctors a Virtual Look at Covid-19 - dot ... ›