Netflix has struck a deal with Sony Pictures Entertainment to stream its theatrical releases beginning with its 2022 movie slate.
It's been a prolific run for Headspace since closing a $93 million round last year. The Santa Monica-based startup inked a series of corporate partnerships and even launched a Netflix special called Headspace Guide to Meditation.
In its latest move to push out the meditation app—and eventually land FDA approval—Headspace has brought on an ex-Hulu executive to lead marketing.
- Snap Partners with Headspace For Meditation Tools - dot.LA ›
- Headspace Adds Former QuickBook Executive as Global Audience ... ›
- headspace - dot.LA ›
- Headspace Raises $93 Million as Meditation App Enters Expansion ›
- Headspace makes meditation app free for the nation's 23 million ... ›
Nearly a year into the worst pandemic in a century, Los Angeles companies expecting to snap up office space on the cheap may be disappointed.
L.A. office rents have held steady or even gotten pricier since COVID, even as more space has become available as most employees continue to work from home.
"I honestly thought rents would have dropped by now," said Michael Soto, research director at the brokerage Savills Inc. "For a lot of tenants, they are still seeing a bit of sticker shock that prices haven't dropped yet."
- Is Working remotely Here to Stay And Is It For Everyone? - dot.LA ›
- Netflix and Google Will Dominate L.A. After the Pandemic - dot.LA ›
- The Future of Real Estate: Bigger Offices and Smaller Chains - dot.LA ›
- Los Angeles Could Be What Real Estate Looks Like Post-COVID ... ›