Snap just made its largest push yet into social gaming with Bitmoji Paint. The new game lets millions of users collaboratively paint a pixelated canvas and marks an expansion of Snap's gaming division, which launched in 2019.
Players can communicate with each other in Bitmoji Paint, though only through a limited set of preloaded messages. Snap's games previously could only be played by oneself or with one's Snapchat friends. But Bitmoji Paint can accommodate millions of players. Gamers tend to play Snap's games longer when they play with others rather than alone. Since launching its Games platform, the company says 100 million users have played.
- Snap Surges as Earnings Beat Expectations, - dot.LA ›
- Snap Games Grows, Hiring Two New Leadership Positions - dot.LA ›
- Snap Partners with Headspace For Meditation Tools - dot.LA ›
- Gaming Became One of the Hottest Form of Entertainment - dot.LA ›
- Peacock Will Be Available on Google and Android Devices in July
- Snap Debuts at 'NewFronts' Showcase for Potential Advertisers
Peacock Will Be Available on Google and Android Devices in July<img lazy-loadable="true" data-runner-src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMzQxMjk3My9vcmlnaW4ucG5nIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY1NTcyNTcyM30.ovhO534ibGlL_YlkstiBbv4VDVVToMLOkyajgZw3Fys/img.png?width=980" id="c96ab" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="390b7cd8d014d507d9ac9be3e7cac3f9" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" data-width="1024" data-height="605" />
- Snapchat Rolls Out Pride Lenses For Every U.S. Region - dot.LA ›
- Peacock TV Launches with Free, Premium Options - dot.LA ›