On this episode of the Behind Her Empire podcast, hear from Sharon Rechter. She's the co-founder and president of First Media, a multiplatform content publisher dedicated to millennial women. First Media's videos bring in over 1.7 billion monthly views on social media and their BabyFirst TV cable network reaches over 60 million U.S. homes. Their social media brands — So Yummy, Blusher and Blossom — have an average of 50 million views for every video post on social media.
Rechter is full of anecdotes to illuminate her philosophy of life. We hear why she left her career as a lawyer, what it takes to make a video go viral on social media, why women need to talk more about money and how she juggles being an entrepreneur and a mother of four.
- Behind Her Empire Podcast: Shalini Vadhera on When to Double ... ›
- Behind Her Empire Podcast: Sarah Flint On Forging Destiny ›
- Behind Her Empire: Create Millions By Solving Your Problem - dot.LA ›
- Venus et Fleur Grew Out of a Bad Valentine's Day Date - dot.LA ›
- TransPerfect Co-Founder Liz Elting on Co-Founding a Company - dot.LA ›
- Cuyana Co-founder Shilpa Shah on Why Balance Is BS - dot.LA ›