On this week's episode of Just Go Grind, hear from Melanie Stricklan, co-founder and chief strategy officer at Slingshot Aerospace, a company that builds situational awareness technology to bring clarity to complex environments in order to create a safer world.
- Slingshot Aerospace's Melanie Stricklan on 'Female Founders Stories' ›
- Slingshot Aerospace, The Third Floor Work with Space Force - dot.LA ›
On this week's episode of Just Go Grind, hear from Myles Hunter, co-founder and CEO of Los Angeles-based TutorMe, an on-demand tutoring platform serving students from kindergarten through graduate school.
- Titan School Solutions Acquired by LINQ for $75M - dot.LA ›
- Encantos Plans for a More Diverse Future in US EdTech - dot.LA ›
- Age of Learning Supplements Kids' Remote Learning - dot.LA ›
- TutorMe Parters with Comcast — and Over 100 Other Companies ... ›
- How Fernish Aims to Redefine the Furniture Rental Industry - dot.LA ›
- WeAreNoCode Teaches Non-Tech Founders to Build SaaS Startups - dot.LA ›
On this week's episode of Just Go Grind, hear from Joel Milne, the CEO of RepairSmith, the first and only full-service mobile delivery solution for car repair and maintenance, launched in Los Angeles in 2018.