On this week's episode of Just Go Grind, hear from Steve Massey, co-founder and CEO of the early-stage startup Prewitt Ridge, which was founded in 2019 to tackle the largest meta-problem in deep tech: systems engineering.
The company aims to reduce friction in collaborative design efforts by connecting critical data elements between engineering teams and offering git-like tracking of project-wide changes.
- Techstars Starburst Space Accelerator Demo Day is Wednesday ... ›
- Prewitt Ridge Partners with JPL - dot.LA ›
- More Tech Workers Are Leaving LA Than New York or SF - dot.LA ›
On this week's episode of Just Go Grind, hear from Emily Best, founder and CEO of Seed&Spark, a company that provides education programs and an entertainment crowdfunding platform. Their goal is to support content that's more diverse, inclusive and connected than what typically gets produced.
The startup recently launched "Film Forward," a comprehensive training program based on Seed&Spark's films that aims to teach industry organizations soft skills in order build more inclusive workplaces .
On this week's episode of Just Go Grind, hear from Melanie Stricklan, co-founder and chief strategy officer at Slingshot Aerospace, a company that builds situational awareness technology to bring clarity to complex environments in order to create a safer world.
- Slingshot Aerospace's Melanie Stricklan on 'Female Founders Stories' ›
- Slingshot Aerospace, The Third Floor Work with Space Force - dot.LA ›