On this episode of the Behind Her Empire podcast, hear from Seema Bansal, the co-founder of Venus ET Fleur, a company that makes Eternity® Roses — real roses that stay fresh for a full year, an invention that has permanently transformed the billion-dollar floral industry. Bansal talks about the skills she learned from her family plumbing business that have helped her as an entrepreneur, how social media was a game-changer when launching their brand and the importance of prioritizing mental health as a leader of a high-growth business.
- First Media CEO Sharon Rechter on Creating BabyFirst TV - dot.LA ›
- Behind Her Empire Podcast: Shalini Vadhera on When to Double ... ›
- Behind Her Empire Podcast: Sarah Flint On Forging Destiny ›
- Behind Her Empire: Create Millions By Solving Your Problem - dot.LA ›
- TransPerfect Co-Founder Liz Elting on Co-Founding a Company - dot.LA ›
- Cuyana Co-founder Shilpa Shah on Why Balance Is BS - dot.LA ›