Mark Suster, managing partner of the granddaddy of L.A. venture capital firms and impresario of the annual Upfront Summit, could have chosen from any number of venues to host this year's version of the Coachella of venture capitalism. But why pick an ordinary conference center or hotel when you can rent out the entire Rose Bowl?
- upfront-summit - dot.LA ›
- Upfront Summit: Meg Whitman introduces Quibi - dot.LA ›
- Upfront Summit: Bill Gross on Climate Change and Venture Capital ... ›
- Upfront Summit 2020: Coachella of Venture Capitalism - dot.LA ›
- Paris Hilton at the Upfront Summit - dot.LA ›