On Thursday, May 7th, we featured three emerging healthcare startups founded in Southern California as part of our biweekly Virtual Pitch Showcase.
Dr. Mickey Pentecost, co-founder and ceo at Diadem Biotherapeutics, Jennifer Saxton, founder and CEO at Tot Squad and Brian Conyer, co-founder and CEO of GIBLIB presented a high level overview on their products and services to angel investor Spencer Rascoff and Jay Goss, general partner at Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health.
dot.LA Virtual Pitch Showcase: Healthcare Startups in Southern California www.youtube.com
- Watch Three Los Angeles Health Startups Pitch Investors - dot.LA ›
- Investors and Health Tech on the Front Lines of the Pandemic - dot.LA ›
- biotech-in-l.a. - dot.LA ›
- The COVID-19 Crisis is Creating a New Biotech Culture in L.A. - dot.LA ›
- 'This is a Preview of the End of the Antibiotic Era' - dot.LA ›
- We're Launching to Cover L.A. Startups and Tech ›
- Wavemaker 360 Health Announces $100 Million Fund Aimed at ... ›