Nominate Southern California startups in any industry who have a product in market and have not raised more than $1 million in funding and sign up to watch the virtual event.
Join us for three qualifying rounds of dot.LA's Startup Pitch Showcase competition. A winner will be chosen at each qualifying event, and each winner will advance to pitch at the finale which will be broadcast live at the dot.LA Summit with a grand prize and guest judges.
Submissions are open for company nominations to present at the three qualifying events leading up to the Summit. We are looking for Southern California startups in any industry who have a product in market and have not raised more than $1 million in funding. Submissions will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Subscribe to our newsletter to catch every headline.
More Similar Events:
The moment you have been waiting for has arrived: Early bird registration for the dot.LA Summit on October 27th and 28th is now open!
The inaugural dot.LA Summit will feature a curated selection of disruptive and innovative LA-based startups, keynote speakers and panelists, made up of founder CEOs and C-level executives working in tech, media, entertainment and healthcare. The conference will draw over 500 guests, including early-to-late stage VCs, growth-stage investors, and angel investors. The Summit will be an online event full of exciting keynote programming, interactive panels, a pitch competition, workshops, an awards show, and relationship-building.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Kevin Mayer, former CEO of TikTok & creator of Disney+
- Bill Gurley, general partner at Benchmark
- Tracie Rotter, partner at Google Ventures
- Beatriz Acevedo, CEO & founder at Suma Wealth
- Jennifer Richard, principal at Bonfire Ventures
- Guru Gowrappan, CEO at Verizon Media Group
- Jesse Jacobs, co-founder and partner at The Chernin Group, LLC
- Dr. Nader Pouratian, MD, professor and vice chair of neurosurgery at UCLA Health
- Morgan DeBaun, CEO & founder of Blavity Inc
- Spencer Rascoff, co-founder of dot.LA and Zillow
GA registrants will receive full access to both days of content.
VIP registrants will receive special gifts from dot.LA and our partners as well as daily lunch and other surprises.
We look forward to welcoming you to a fun and informative, not-to-be-missed event!
Stay tuned for more speaker announcements and the latest dot.LA Summit news!
From September 22nd through the 24th, TheGrill will feature afternoon segments of curated discussion, industry panels, and virtual networking sessions.