When we started this podcast, people asked if we'd run out of guests after a year of weekly episodes with Los Angeles VCs. Not even close. For this week's episode of L.A. Venture, we hope you enjoy a few highlights from the show.
- Tracy Gray And Why Exports Are The Untapped Opportunity for the US ›
- The 22 Fund's Tracy Gray on Exports Untapped Opportunity - dot.LA ›
- The Largest Venture Capital Raises in Los Angeles in 2020 - dot.LA ›
- LA Venture Podcast: Scott Stanford on How ACME Capital ... ›
- LA Venture Podcast: Why Rivonia Road Capital Focuses on ... ›
- LA Venture Podcast: Jim Andelman of Bonfire Ventures ›
- Lux Capital Funds Deep-Tech Founders Early - dot.LA ›
- Pontifax AgTech's Gil Demeter on Investing in Agtech - dot.LA ›
Javelin's Alex Gurevich talks with us about investing in Masterclass, Thumbtack, Mythical Games and more. Alex also tells us why VCs should be getting performance reviews from their founders.
- Venture Capital Reports See Tough Times Ahead For Startups - dot.LA ›
- Want To Solve Venture Capital's Diversity Problem? Start With ›