On this week's L.A. Venture podcast, we meet Phil Sanderson — one of the founders and managing director of the venture capital firm Griffin Gaming Partners. Griffin is a $250 million fund investing in the global expansion of gaming, and is based in Santa Monica.
Sanderson has been investing in some of the most innovative gaming entrepreneurs for the last 23 years — including Discord, Thriller, Pandora and Phoenix Labs. Griffin invests in early and late stage, infrastructure and content companies in the gaming industry worldwide.
- Three Gaming Startups Pitch Top Gaming VCs - dot.LA ›
- Peter Y. Levin - dot.LA ›
- griffin-gaming-partners - dot.LA ›
On this week's episode of the L.A. Venture podcast meet Austin Clements, co-founder of Slauson & Co, a L.A.-based pre-seed and seed-stage venture firm focused on sustainable economic inclusion. The firm is backed by PayPal, Ashton Kutcher, will.i.am, True Capital Management and Alpaca VC. Previously, Clements was at TenOneTen Ventures. He was also the founding chair of Pledge L.A. and the managing director of Grid110 South L.A.
- Two LA Funds Focusing on Diversity Get PayPal Infusion - dot.LA ›
- Austin Clements, Partner at OPV and Managing Director of Grid110 ... ›
- How Can L.A. Tech Promote More Diversity in Its Ranks? - dot.LA ›
- The Fund for South LA Founders Announces Its First Cohort - dot.LA ›
- The Fund Launches a Venture Capital Firm in Los Angeles - dot.LA ›
- Ranking LA's Biggest VC Funds of 2020 - dot.LA ›
On this week's episode of the L.A. Venture podcast, hear from Chang Xu, partner at Basis Set Ventures, a $140 million fund focused on AI and automation - technology that transforms the way people work.
- Mark Suster of Upfront Ventures on VC's Primary Job - dot.LA ›
- Thin Line Capital's Aaron Fyke on Clean Tech Investing - dot.LA ›