It's hard to believe that residents across vast areas of the U.S. are about to enter their third month of quarantine as a result of COVID-19. With millions of businesses forced into complete shutdown during these unprecedented times, there have been few, if any, positive outlooks for any industry.
But hidden amongst dispirited stories across hospitality, real estate, retail and many other markets, there are glimmers of hope for industries that this crisis may actually be a catalyst for. Gaming is undoubtedly one of the markets seeing an uplift during the pandemic.
Xinjie Ma is a co-founder of rct studio.
- rct-studio - dot.LA ›
- virtual-reality - dot.LA ›
- Riot Games Acquires Gaming Studio Hypixel - dot.LA ›
- L.A.'s Video Game Industry Is a Safe Haven in Uncertain Times - dot ... ›
- Three Gaming Startups Pitch Top Gaming VCs - dot.LA ›
- VR Startups NextVR and ViRvii, Were Bought By Big Tech - dot.LA ›