What's going on with L.A.'s tech and startup community? A lot! dot.LA chief host and correspondent Kelly O'Grady takes you through the key points of the top five headlines from this week. Don't miss out on the essential news you need to know:
- UCLA's Cheap New $10 COVID Test Can Process Results in One Day
- House Democrats Say Facebook, Amazon, Alphabet, Apple Enjoy 'Monopoly Power'
- Top Talent is Looking for Safety in an Unstable Economy
- Top Women Esports Players Earn Far Less Than Men
- Presence Fit Expands to Bring Live Fitness Classes to Your Phone
Weekly Recap: UCLA's $10 COVID Test, Big Tech in Antitrust Trouble & More!www.youtube.com
Watch to stay smart on what is happening, and follow us on Instagram for daily video content.