What's going on with L.A.'s tech and startup community? A lot! dot.LA chief host and correspondent Kelly O'Grady takes you through the key points of the top five headlines from this week. Don't miss out on the essential news you need to know:
- COVID Tests Launch at LAX for $150 a Piece
- GoodRx Stock Slides After Amazon Debuts Prescription Delivery
- Bird Reportedly Explores Going Public via SPAC
- 3D Printing Could be a Game-Changer for Space Exploration
- Relativity Space Lands $500M Investment
Weekly Recap: LAX Launches COVID Testing, GoodRx Stock Slides with Threat of Amazon & More! youtu.be
Watch to stay smart on what is happening, and follow us on Instagram for daily video content.