Catch Up On This Week's Top 5 Stories With Our Video Recap
The L.A. tech and startup community was active as ever this week. dot.LA chief host and correspondent Kelly O'Grady takes you through the key points of the top five headlines:
- Justice Dept. calls TikTok 'direct threat' U.S.
- L.A.'s contact tracing app 'Citizen SafePass' tracks your moves to stem COVID
- Los Angeles opens COVID testing kiosk at Union Station
- Techstars Starburst Accelerator holds demo day
- Raises: Behold raises $5M and Bonfire Ventures raises a $100M fund
Weekly Recap: Justice Dept. Calls TikTok "Direct Threat," L.A. Using Contact Tracing to Stem COVIDwww.youtube.com
Watch to stay smart on what is happening, and follow us on Instagram for daily video content.