Catch Up On Last Week's Top 5 Stories With Our Video Recap
What's going on with L.A.'s tech and startup community? A lot! dot.LA chief host and correspondent Kelly O'Grady takes you through the key points of the top five headlines from last week. Don't miss out on the essential news you need to know:
- COVID Migration: Tech workers move to L.A. to escape expensive NYC & SF, and move out of L.A.
- CortoAI uses Hollywood script analysis tool to analyze the debate
- UCLA's economic forecast for the U.S. is in — and it's better than you might think
- Big data firm Palantir goes public
- Disney Lays Off 28,000 at U.S. Theme Parks
Weekly Recap: COVID spurs influx and exodus from L.A., AI analyzes debate & Disney does lay-offswww.youtube.com
Watch to stay smart on what is happening, and follow us on Instagram for daily video content.