L.A.'s tech and startup community was active as ever this week. dot.LA chief host and correspondent Kelly O'Grady takes you through the key points of the top five headlines:
- TikTok Plans IPO, Considers Instagram Co-Founder as CEO
- 'LinkedIn. Is. Not. A. Dating. Site': Should People Be Trying to Find Love on LinkedIn?
- Zwift Takes on Peloton with $450M Investment
- Flush with $87 Million, Boosted Commerce Prepares for Massive Amazon Shopping Spree
- An Early Peek at First Look's Showcase of Cutting-Edge Science Startups
Weekly Recap: TikTok may be banned, LinkedIn is being used for dating and Zwift raises fundswww.youtube.com
Watch to stay smart on what is happening, and follow us on Instagram for daily video content.