Christian Peverelli thinks enterprise software companies can be successfully built by entrepreneurs like himself, without any technical skills.
The co-founder and chief executive officer of WeAreNoCode, Peverelli started his Los Angeles-based company to teach founders digital skills to launch a company without writing a line of code.
"This is what's gonna really change the future of not only entrepreneurship, but also product development overall," Peverelli said. He was inspired after watching other non-tech entrepreneurs like himself fail or dole out tons of cash on expensive programmers.
WeAreNoCode co-founder Christian Peverelli
- WeAreNoCode Teaches Non-Tech Founders to Build SaaS Startups ... ›
- TutorMe Co-Founder Myles Hunter on Raising Funds - dot.LA ›
- Founder Questions: When Should a Startup Hire Its First HR Person? ›
- Is No Code the Future of SaaS Startups? - dot.LA ›
- Will Influencers Pandemic-Fueled Growth Continue? - dot.LA ›
- Can PLLAY Bring Competitive Gaming Come to the Masses? - dot.LA ›