Jordan Fudge – Black, openly gay, and only 28-years old – recently closed one of the largest venture funds in Los Angeles history, which he runs out of a lavish Bel Air mansion. He has raised nearly a billion dollars in dry powder from a reclusive billionaire in Germany, who he got connected to through his personal trainer.
- Jordan Fudge Raised One of the Largest Funds in LA History - dot.LA ›
- Ten Venture Capital Firms Commit to 'Diversity' Rider' - dot.LA ›
- Navigating the Venture Capital World as a Black Person - dot.LA ›
- Can Venture Capital Solve Its Whiteness Problem? - dot.LA ›
- Valence Funding Network Intends to Boost Black Startups - dot.LA ›
- Ranking LA’s Biggest VC Funds of 2020 - dot.LA ›