With so many people out of work, how is it the stock market is soaring?
To help make sense of it all, have a listen to my Office Hours podcast where I speak with John Scuorzo and Zaheed Kajani, both senior managing directors at Evercore, a global independent investment banking advisory firm.
We'll dive deep into the factors contributing to Wall Street's optimism, like, the enormous stimulus coming from governments, low interest rates, international investment and optimism for what cutbacks and introduction of new technology will mean for many companies' future profits.
This is an edited version of a webinar that took place on June 23, 2020.
- Founders and Investors Do Not Share Wall Street's Optimism - dot.LA ›
- evercore - dot.LA ›
- Wall Street's Perspective on Tech - dot.LA ›
- Human Performance is the New Wellness - dot.LA ›
- How CEOs of Public Companies Should Think About Stock Price - dot.LA ›
- Column: How to Handle Setbacks In Startup Funding - dot.LA ›