The Food and Drug Administration approved genomics company DxTerity's at-home COVID test this week making the Rancho Dominguez-based company one of the few that partner exclusively with corporations to provide saliva-based tests that can be taken on your couch.
As workers return to work, businesses have been scrambling to create safety protocols and make workers feel safe. Individual consumers have been able to purchase at-home tests online, but the company said it hasn't been as easy for businesses.
- XPrize Puts Up $5 Million to Jumpstart Faster, Cheaper COVID-19 ... ›
- Covid Testing Soon Coming to LAX - dot.LA ›
- The COVID-19 Crisis is Creating a New Biotech Culture in L.A. - dot.LA ›
- FDA Approves Curative Inc's COVID-19 Test - dot.LA ›
- UCLA Gets FDA Approval for New COVID-19 Test - dot.LA ›
- Coronavirus Test Kit Facility Aims to Produce 10K A Day in L.A. - dot ... ›