dot.LA Explains: What Are NFTs?
You may have heard of a 10 second video by Beeple that sold for $6.6 million in early 2021. It's an example of a new digital investment craze that has exploded over the past year called NFTs. Every day another company or celebrity announces their foray into the space, continuing to build that buzz.
But what is an NFT and what makes these assets so valuable? On this installment from our "dot.LA Explains" series, host Kelly O'Grady runs through what you need to know about NFT.
Watch to learn more about NFTs, and follow us on Instagram for exclusive video content.
- NFTs Could Change the Game for Artists and Creators - dot.LA ›
- NFTs Rise, and What's Could Be Coming Next - dot.LA ›
- NFTs Take Center Stage at dot.LA Summit Panel - dot.LA ›
- Are NFTs a Good Investment? We Asked Local VCs - dot.LA ›
- New NFT Drop Features Travis Kalanick, Sundar Pichai, More - dot.LA ›