Heidi Zak is the co-founder and CEO of ThirdLove, one of the fastest-growing brands in the lingerie industry.
When Heidi couldn't find a quality bra that fit her correctly and looked great, she realized there was an opportunity in the market for modern women. In 2013, Heidi left her job at Google to pursue her dream of offering high quality, better-fitting bras and marketing them in a way that didn't push impossible beauty standards.
- Tom Cruise, Elon Musk: There's no coronavirus restrictions filming in ... ›
- Coolhaus Ice Cream CEO Natasha Case on Building her Company - dot.LA ›
- The Laundress Co-founder Lindsey Boyd on Bootstrapping - dot.LA ›
- Lunya Founder Ashley Merrill on Building Family and Business - dot.LA ›
- Misha Nonoo Talks About How She Started in Fashion - dot.LA ›