Behind Her Empire Podcast: ThirdLove Aims to Disrupt the Legacy Bra Business
Heidi Zak is the co-founder and CEO of ThirdLove, one of the fastest-growing brands in the lingerie industry.
When Heidi couldn't find a quality bra that fit her correctly and looked great, she realized there was an opportunity in the market for modern women. In 2013, Heidi left her job at Google to pursue her dream of offering high quality, better-fitting bras and marketing them in a way that didn't push impossible beauty standards.
On this episode of Behind Her Empire, hear Heidi's mission to build a brand for every woman, regardless of her shape, size, age, ethnicity, gender identity or sexual orientation. She believes inclusivity should be the norm, not the exception, and has led the charge, inventing half-cups and offering women more than 80 sizes.
Since ThirdLove was formed, more than 16 million women of all shapes and sizes have used its innovative Fit Finder tool to find a bra that fits their bodies. The company has been valued at a reported $750 million and is generating over $100 million in revenue annually.
Heidi has been recognized as Fortune's "40 Under 40," EY Entrepreneur of the Year and Goldman Sachs' 100 "Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs."
Want more? Subscribe to Behind Her Empire on Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, SpotifyiHeart Radio or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Tom Cruise, Elon Musk: There's no coronavirus restrictions filming in ... ›
- Coolhaus Ice Cream CEO Natasha Case on Building her Company - dot.LA ›
- The Laundress Co-founder Lindsey Boyd on Bootstrapping - dot.LA ›
- Lunya Founder Ashley Merrill on Building Family and Business - dot.LA ›
- Misha Nonoo Talks About How She Started in Fashion - dot.LA ›