On this episode of the Behind Her Empire podcast, hear from Jordan Salcito, an award-winning sommelier and founder of RAMONA, an organic wine spritzer made with high-quality ingredients and standards.
Jordan began her career in New York as a hostess before becoming a prep cook, sommelier, manager and eventually the wine and drink director at David Chang's Momofuku restaurants.
She is also a five-time James Beard Award semi-finalist and was named "Most Creative in the World" by World of Fine Wine magazine.
The idea for RAMONA came to life when Jordan became unexpectedly pregnant with her first son and realized she wanted to take control of her own life. She always had dreams of creating an organic wine beverage that everyone could enjoy at a good price point.
- Behind Her Empire Podcast: Keren Eldad On How To Get Out Of ... ›
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome - dot.LA ›
- Fresh n' Lean Founder Laureen Asseo On Starting Her Business - dot.LA ›
- Two Female Founders on Managing Motherhood and Career - dot.LA ›
- barre3 Co-Founder Sadie Lincoln On Building Your Dream - dot.LA ›