Suzy Batiz is the founder, creator and CEO of Poo~Pourri and Supernatural cleaning supplies. She's created an enterprise that's worth over $500 million and made Forbes' America's Richest Self-Made Women list without borrowing a dime or raising a single dollar of outside funding.
On this week's episode of Behind Her Empire, hear how success didn't come easy for her. Suzy experienced some of life's lowest lows — poverty, sexual and domestic abuse, depression, two bankruptcies and a suicide attempt — which led to what she calls the luxury of losing everything. Her journey led her to building businesses that only made her feel alive.
Her newest project, ALIVE OS, aims to teach others how to recognize "alive" ideas by "tuning into their intuition" and diving into their creativity to "achieve a naturally abundant flow state in life and business."
- health-and-beauty - dot.LA ›
- supernatural - dot.LA ›
- Poo-Pourri Founder Suzy Batiz on the 'Luxury of Losing Everything ... ›
- suzy-batiz - dot.LA ›
- Behind Her Empire Podcast: Nyakio Grieco on Pivoting in Life and ... ›
- Yasmin Nouri - dot.LA ›
- Behind Her Empire Podcast: NYX Cosmetics Founder Toni Ko On ... ›
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome - dot.LA ›