Fresh off raising a $7 million seed round in February, Jill Wilson took the first step any founder traditionally takes when launching a new startup: She called up a real estate broker and leased an office.
"I would not have ever considered a remote workplace before," said Wilson, co-founder and CEO of mobile game maker Robin Games. "I was very squarely in the camp that you need to be in the same room to create a great creative product."
- Column: Adjusting to the New Normal When Office Life Resumes ... ›
- Microsoft CEO Isn't Convinced of Working From Home Future ›
- How to Build Company Culture in a Work-From-Home World - dot.LA ›
- How Working From Home Challenges Women and How To Succeed ... ›
- Nearly Half of Employees Want to Continue to Work From Home ... ›