On this week's episode of the LA Venture podcast, hear from Lightspeed Ventures' partner Nicole Quinn. The iconic Silicon Valley fund has $10 billion in assets under management. Quinn focuses on early-stage consumer internet and fintech companies, with a portfolio that includes Calm, Goop, Lady Gaga's House, Rothy's, Zola and Girl Boss.
Quinn says "you can't be called Lightspeed and move slowly" and explains how they can get a term sheet done in two to three days. She also shares lots of insights on building an enduring brand that are applicable whether you're in the consumer space or creating an insurance company.
- Vamos Ventures' Marcos Gonzalez on Investing in LA's Future - dot.LA ›
- lightspeed-venture-partners - dot.LA ›
- Two LA Funds Focusing on Diversity Get PayPal Infusion - dot.LA ›
- LA Venture Podcast: Jim Andelman of Bonfire Ventures ›
- LA Venture Podcast: A Conversation With Alex Gurevich of Javelin ... ›