Get in the KNOW
on LA Startups & TechX
Meet the dot.LA 2021 Summit Lineup
Fairmont Miramar, 101 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, 90401,
October 28, 2021 - 5:00 pm October 29, 2021 - 5:00 pm
We are thrilled to announce the dot.LA Summit!
Don't miss the go-to Summit for L.A.'s booming startup community, held October 28th – 29th at the Fairmont Miramar hotel. Guests will include early-to-late stage VCs, as well as growth-stage and angel investors. The Summit will encompass cutting-edge programming, fast pitch competitions, an awards show, networking, social events and more!
The dot.LA Summit will feature a curated selection of disruptive and innovative L.A.-based startups, keynote speakers and panelists made up of founders, CEOs and C-level executives working in tech, media, entertainment and healthcare.
The conference will draw guests throughout our ecosystem including early-to-late stage venture capitalists, as well as growth-stage, and angel investors. The Summit will be an in-person event full of exciting keynote programming, interactive panels, a pitch competition, an awards show and relationship-building.
- Alex Israel, Co-Founder & CEO, Metropolis
- Alison LaSov, Co-Founder & CEO, Advekit
- Andrew Klungness, Partner, Fenwick
- Audra Everett Gold, Co-Founder & CEO, Vurbl Media
- Calvin Selth, Program Lead, AnnenbergTech
- Dana Settle, Founding Partner, Greycroft
- Dr. Mike Dow, Psychotherapist, Field Trip Health
- Derek Smith, Founder, Plug in South LA
- Dulma Altan, Founder & CEO, Makelane
- Elisabeth Tuttass, Head of Community, Grid110
- Florencia Bollini, Founder & CEO, NANA
- Jessica Nouhavandi, Co-Founder, Co-CEO & Lead Pharmacist, Honeybee Health
- Josh Yguado, Co-Founder & President, Jam City
- Kara Nortman, Partner, Upfront Ventures
- Kara Weber, President of Brud
- Kavodel Ohiomba, CTO, BallerTV
- Keerthi Vedantam, Bioscience Reporter, dot.LA
- Krista Berlincourt, Co-Founder & CEO, Kenshō
- Leila Lee, Community Business Manager, Mayor's Office of Economic Development
- Michelle Munson, Co-Founder & CEO, Eluvio
- Miki Reynolds, Founder & CEO, Grid110
- Nicole de Ayora, Chief Content Officer, Brud
- Rachel Horning, CEO, Startup Coil
- Ricardo Vasquez, Economic Policy Specialist, Mayor's Office of Economic Development
- Robyn Ward, Founder & CEO, FounderForward
- Sam Adams, CEO, dot.LA
- Samson Amore, Reporter, dot.LA
- Scott Greenberg, CEO, Blockchain Creative Labs
- Shan Aggarwal, Head of Corporate Developments & Ventures, Coinbase
- Spencer Rascoff, Co-Founder & Chairman, dot.LA and Pacaso
- Trevor McFedries, Co- Founder & CEO of Brud and the creator of virtual pop star Lil Miquela
- Tricia Biggio, CEO, Invisible Universe
We look forward to welcoming you to a fun and informative, not-to-be-missed event!Stay tuned for more speaker announcements and the latest dot.LA Summit news!
Save the Date: dot.LA's 2021 Summit!
More Similar Events:
Mobility & Delivery Tech Happy Hour - 6/8 #TechWeek
Los Angeles, CA, United States, 90045-1643
June 08, 2023 - 5:30 pm June 08, 2023 - 8:00 pm
Curbivore & Everee present an #LATechWeek happy hour for the the brightest minds from the worlds of mobility, delivery, urbanism, food tech, and govtech at a unique venue on the Westside.
For more information, and to register, click here!
As commerce rapidly moves to the curb, Curbivore gives our community a chance to see, touch and feel the technology that’s reshaping our future, as well as meet with the civic leaders and forward-thinking entrepreneurs that are ensuring nobody is left behind as we reshape our cities and businesses for the better. Through our conferences, gatherings, media, and newsletters, we're not only calling to rethink our streets – we're celebrating the amazing people and organizations making that transition possible, as well as offering a chance to sample some of the best cuisine, street food, and emerging beverages in the country! See a recap of our 2023 Conference here!
Everee is a payroll technology company that makes it easy to pay workers instantly and launch payroll products to drive growth. Started in 2018 to disrupt the two-week pay cycle, Everee’s platform boasts flexible APIs, embeddable components and payroll finance, allowing companies to onboard and pay contingent workers at scale without cash flow challenges. Everee also offers instant payouts to a card for a free way to pay. Learn more at everee.com.
SUPERCHARGE LA: Access to Capital & Cocktails #TechWeek
1212 Santa Monica, 1212 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, 90401
June 07, 2023 - 6:00 pm June 07, 2023 - 10:00 pm
Closing the gap. Expanding capital opportunities in LA.
This event is a part of #TechWeek - a week of events hosted by VCs and startups to bring together the tech ecosystem
For all other event inquiries, reach out to events@dot.LA
If you would like to Sponsor our event, reach out to partnerships@dot.LA
dot.LA, PledgeLA, and The Annenberg Foundation
Bank of America, Amazon Web Services, Justworks, Riot Games, Perkins Coie, Alto, 1212 Santa Monica
BLCK VC, M13, VamosVentures, Grid110