Cloud-based data security platform Open Raven announced Tuesday that it raised a $15 million Series A round four months after it emerged from stealth to announce seed funding.
The round was led by Kleiner Perkins as well as existing investors like Upfront Ventures, bringing its total capital raised to $19.1 million.
- Open Raven Raises $15M to Keep Data Secure in the Cloud - dot.LA ›
- Open Raven Data Security Firm Raises $4.1 Million - dot.LA ›
- CrowdStrike CEO Says he Regrets Not Firing People Quicker - dot.LA ›
- Open Raven Adds Three Security Industry Veterans to Its Team - dot.LA ›
- Fastly. Acquires Signal Sciences for $775 Million - dot.LA ›