From 'the Passenger Seat to the Driver's Seat': Upfront Ventures' Nortman Is Now Co-Managing Partner
Kara Nortman is already widely regarded as one of the top VCs in Los Angeles. Now, she is getting a promotion to make it official.
Upfront Ventures, the Santa Monica firm with more than $2 billion in assets under management that Nortman joined as partner in 2014, announced Monday she will become Co-Managing Partner.
Nortman will share the new title with Yves Sisteron, who founded the firm in 1996, and Mark Suster, who came aboard in 2007. But Nortman is quick to point out she's not replacing anyone.
- Kara Nortman, Partner at Upfront Ventures - dot.LA ›
- Event: How to Invest During the Pandemic - dot.LA ›
- Investing in Uncertain Times: How VCs and COVID-19 - dot.LA ›
- Upfront Summit kicks off in Los Angeles - dot.LA ›
- Kobie Fuller, Partner, Upfront Ventures - dot.LA ›
- upfront-ventures - dot.LA ›